Tuesday, December 9

the weekend


Well your back! xD welcome back! Wanted to go Gurney on Saturday but canceled because I though my friends couldn't make it. Then I was also called to go to Queens to see dunno what Hong Kong star but I also didn't go because it was to last minute. Anyway went to PC Fair instead. The crowd wasn't as big as usual . I think its because most of the people were at Queensbay. I read a friend of mine's blog and I saw a picture of the crowd in Queensbay and it was like the whole iddle stage area was cramped and every floor above it had people looking down!

Even though I missed all the fun my dad finally bought me a new PC after 5 years!! Its like a blessing in disguise I guess. Its going to be delivered on Friday Can't wait!!! Here is what it wil come with.
*INTEL CORE 2 QUAD 2.33GHZ DUAL-CORE PROCESSOR 4MB L2 CACHE/1333MHz FSB
*INTEL MOTHER BOARD
*ASUS RAEDON HD 4670 512MB RAM
*INTEL HIGH DEFINATION 8-CHANNEL AUDIO
*1GB RAM
*22 INCH SAMSUNG LCD
*20X DOUBLE LAYER DVD DRIVE
*SONICE GEAR SPEAKERS.
*OPTICAL MOUSE AND KEYBOARD.

OMG OMG!! can't wait! Can finally play my favourite game!!
Call Of Duty
World At War.
http://static.clanbase.com/CB/images/news/2008/cod5_boxart05.jpg
This is the xbox cover.

My current PC has to low RAM and graphics to run it. And I haven't bought offline games for years now as my PC wasn't fast or compatible enough.
NOT ANYMORE NOW!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com