Friday, November 16

Last day of school.


Well as everyone knows today is the last day of school. So I decided to bring my camera along to school . U will surely miss my friends. Anyway as usual I reached school kinda early. So there were only 3 of us in class.

(one is doing SOMETHING)


(one was EATING)
So after a while more people came to school d so I played Chinese chess!

Then a friend said there might be a spot check today . So I rushed to get a permission for my camera. If the teacher didn't approve he can confiscate my camera there and then cause I had to get the permission a day before. And who knew he told me not to be so forgetful next time and signed the permission.When I returned to class almost everyone had came to school. So I went to join my friends to play Monopoly

(Nico and Patrick)


And then the Game Of Life. You see it's kind of a daily routine cause theres nothing else to do.


(Ken and me)
wait a second is there a ghost behind us?

(Haha my stand in Chinese teacher)
While I was playing my friends took my cam and took some pics





And surprisingly after a while they got bored and before I could finish my game it was already recess. Today special 3PM recess rather than the usual 3:50. Anyhow on the way to canteen , while I was taking this beautiful scenery . bwahhaaha


There was a gong!!!! den rain* rain* . The FINALS were postponed .Instead we went to play basketball!

After about an hour thw weather started to get better. It was only drizzling . So the much anticipated final between 2TB2(my class) and 2TB3 has started.


they are saying(OMG REFREE!!! was that a goal??)


After about 20 minutes they scored. And here was I , feeling so so exhausted .but we kept on pushing!In the last 3 minutes I manages to sweep a ball into the penalty are and my team mate scored!!!Our hopes were revived. So It went on to extra time. We defended wonderfully. Everything they threw at us we managed to handle it.But when the game only 15 minutes away from the penalty shoot out. They scored! We knew we were done but we never gave up. Kept on pushing and pushing and during the last minute I struck an opponents hand in his penalty area. IT WAS A CLEAR PENA:TY. But... the effin referee said it wasn't . And there it was . our victory stolen by a decison made wrongly by the referee.Well we didn't really felt sad cause we did our best and 2TB3 is a good team they were winning every team they played with at least 2 to 3 goals. We managed to lose just 1. i am proud of my team mates.

Before the prize a.k.a can drinks ceremony . We took a class pic

(2TB2)


Haha whose idea was this?
584 4896 ( translate in hockien)


And heres the CAN DRINK giving ceremony


And Mr tan gave his speech . Gona miss this guy! xD

And when the bell rang! everyone sang" what time is it? its summer time!!'
kdkd everyone was so happy ran!!!! like they need to go to the bathroom!


And there it is the life of Lim Chien Ming as a 2TB2-er and a Form 2. gone
Up next is PM.... nono wait wait thats like so long. Holiday play first then PMR!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com