Wednesday, November 7

Merdeka!!!!


The days have passed. The exams that brought stress, and sacrifices has finaly came to an end. Merdeka!! Merdeka!! Merdeka!!
Haha Its Wednesday today and its the first day after the exams. Well I brought some stuff which aren't allowed to school like balls and chess. ya CHESS!
At school we played and played and talk. Talk till I have lost my coice AGAIN.. There was a new teacher that came in for the relief period. We got to know her a lil. She is from sarawak. WoW! kinda sweet and nice looking to you know.
Anyway now that the exams are oiver I decided to skip school on Friday. That means 4 days of holidays for me!!
Well hope the bordem feeling won't happend thsi tiem!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com