Wednesday, November 21

Me and My Big Mouth




Lets just start with the good part. On Monday my primary school eh class 6M had our annual gathering. It was held at Pearl Garden which is an apartment near to my house.



















AS I arrived at 3Pm I thought I was gonna be 1 of the first. Instead I was one of the last
xD. The guys and the girls were already here



Anyway we were divided into groups of 2 which had a guy and a girl. then we played gam4es.
xD and yeah water was involved .


(wei ming and me with our hair wet, naughty naughty)
And when it came to dinner time, theres always food@@

And the food was 100% homemade. And it tastes WONDERFULL!!
And here is the OC room

XM so tam jiak!! bwahhahaha
kdkd
And after dinner we played Poker cards. Keep playign and playing. was so fun. We haven't played with each other since 12.
And we had a group pic.
WHICH I am not gonna show!
Man I look totally weird in that pic.
Wrong angle!!
lol
And in the end had our final good byes and went home.
And for the bad part of the day was. My mouth.
I just couldn't shut up. My mouth has gotten me into loads of trouble. And this time, it hurt a good friend of mines feelings.
It has been 2 days since she said she hated me and and I am just so ashamed of myself.
Please forgive me!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com