Monday, November 26

Nothing to Display


Sorry was to lazy to blog this couple of days. And had some emotional issues. Anyway went to Gurney on Saturday on the way there stooped at Shell and bought this


Spot the Difference!
lolx

Anyway when I arrived at Gurney, met up with jayren and played some snooker.After just 1 and a half hours dad said wanna go home d. Yeah you didnt hear me wrong. 1 hour and 30 minutes. My parents don't like to walk to long. Anyway when we wanted to go home, dad said he had some Starbucks coupon so went there.

It was my first time ok! not so rich you know. I didn't know what to order so just saw this and ordered lar

.

Who knew it cost RM 14. Damm only knew after paid. The most expensive drink I ever drank.and the name is so so hard to say
.
lolx and Thad's about all I have got to blog. Theres nothing to talk about this days. Nothing to do!!
Oh yeah going Queens this Wednesday!! Everyone go yar!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com