Thursday, November 29

A class here I comeeee!!


Today was like one of the most exciting and happy day of my life. This morning I checked my results , who knew My chinese got 73! xD all year eh highest. You know alr my chinese. Last exam fail ok! lolx
And then this afternoon my friends told me the positioning for the whole form was out! My internet explorer have problems so i couldn't check. instead rushed Desmond to check for me! it took him so long!!
3 MINUTES!! sweat was rolling down my face!! was so so scared!!
and he told me gratz 162!!!!!
i was like OMG!!!!! you serious???
and i kept cheering and dancing and yelling. lolx
and told me whle year I was second in class!
xD I am not trying to boast about myself here. I am just to happy!!!
xD wuhuU!!!!!!!
CELEBRATION TIME COME ON!!!!
But as you all know next year chienming turns 15!!
PMR!!
Ok thats the time where I need to give it al i got.
if i get good results I have alrady made myself a promise. I will be 'botak'.
So if you guys wnana see me bald for the first and last time!!
lolx wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

WeiKang on November 30, 2007 at 2:25 PM said...

Wow grats! Next year A-Class le!

chien-ming on November 30, 2007 at 3:26 PM said...

ty! wow
my first comment in 1 month!
xD

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com