Saturday, November 3

What day is it? Its Saturday


I just came back from my neighbours house. WALO!!!! Arsenal2 manUtd 2. last minute Arsenal equalise!!!!PEK CEK!!!! Avienne!! next time you visit me in old Trafford. haha see how!
xD
oOk lets talk bout just now.
This morning woke up and cycled to play basketball. Wanted to play football. But the effin field was so wet. So played basketball.
after reached home went straight to my com
NOT BED
then do this do that then suddenly mom call me follow her and dad go town. I didn't want to, but i thought of lunch and it was only 11. And by the time they came home. I will starve to death. Luckily i followed. wna know why? continue reading. lolx
So long the journey i had this very very old friend to accompany. His name is BTS!!
as in Buku teks Sejarah

So read read and read. Its been a long time since went to town. I don't really like going there
on the way saw the Penang Times Square Project


faster get ready!!!!!!

Oh yeah we went to town to find locks.
First we went here

then here

finally went to the third shop. They found what they needed. but still ask this ask that. 1 hour!! I sat there with my BEST FRIEND!
But all those time paid off. I said wanted to buy new tennis shoes for a long time d. And dad bought me 1 today.
xD

see see!




okok
I am in a hurry to post this post cause of SOMEONE!
xD
Then at night
went for diner at a nasi kandar restaurant

after dinner rushed to Queensbay to have a hair cut so can watch football!!
then when wanted go CYC Shin ling came down. The zoom go home d. wert larrrr
so fastttt!
lolx
and then football!!!!
Grrrrrrrrrrr how can we draw!!
last minute!!!
BWAA
okok enough
lol. Last wishes
Emma happy birthday
VC get well soon
SL cheer up.
CLHS pupils gambateh Sejarah
AKU ANAK MALAYSIA!

2 comments:

bear on November 5, 2007 at 2:54 PM said...

haih.
mu drew with arsenal !
wtf.

chien-ming on November 5, 2007 at 7:39 PM said...

ahaa MU fan!!
xD
ya lor haih nvm lar hope can win thi sweeks champions league match

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com