Saturday, November 10

A Whole New Adventure


Wanted to go to Gurney today. So as usual woke up and sat my school bus to PCGHS then walk to grandpa's house. When I was walking I had a weird feeling. Was a little scared

had breakfast and then when I called to see what time we were gonna meet, all SAID CAN'T
GO and only left a few nia.
Was kinda pissed. but after a while felt better and decided to go home by rapid
ya RAPID PENANG!!
So grandpa dropped me at Kelawai road eh bus stop

There were so so many Taxis. So I started to wait. From 11 it went to 11:30 then it kept on going and going

Finally I had enough when i was ready to call my dad to come fetch me, a taxi driver asked me where was I headed. Told him Bayan Baru lor, he said I was at the wrong bus stop . I had to wait at the Gurney eh bus stop.
WTF!!!!!!!!
From that point on I had no more patience to wait so decided to spend my time till 5pm at Gurney. So went to washroom to change everything i wore.
ya everything. And went to find Lorene
Then at 5PM said my goodbyes to my friends then again. My patience was tested!!

So I waited again. But this time I only had to wait 45 MINUTES!
yar its better then the previous 2 ok!
xD
T304 finally arrived

(The route)

(The Interior )

(The Stop Bell)

Me ticket!!!!!
Lol cost me RM 2 from Gurney to Sunshine Square. kinda cheap compared to a taxi but your patience...
haha. Those who haven't tried Rapid , try it makes you feel that you can take care of yourself(whats the term? forget d)
This was my first and it won't be my last to.
So after arrived at Sunshine my mom fetched me home and here i am blogging. Its 7:45 now and i am really really tired. So cya!

1 comments:

p i y i on November 19, 2007 at 1:16 PM said...

i wait rapid for 1 hour leh. damn thing. haha

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com