Thursday, November 15

The last week of school


Since the exams are wayy overrr . So our school had this inter-class competition . The events were football , basketball and handball. The competition starts after recess everyday, that's like 4:10. Imagine the sun! That's why I got sun burn. Anyway everyday from Monday till today I just played in class before recess. played chess , Chinese chess(ya don't a ANG MO SAI like me dunno oh lolx) , Monopoly and The Game Life . Between taht I was like a non stop chatterbox. talked so much I've lost my voice. yeah agaiN!! My Vocal cords are just to weak.

Anyway on Monday I played football. That's all I am good at between those 3 games. And won my first match against 2TC4. On that match I felt very weak cause I am recovering from my flu. On the second day we were in the Quarters.We were playing against 2TA2. And again during that match I felt very weak, couldn't really run. After playing for 10 minutes lightning came. the rain was just drizzling but the teacher said lightning was dangerous so postponed to today. It ended 0-0 yesterday.

Today continued the match and it all went down to penalties. And we won!! thanks to 2 terrific saves from our Striker-keeper xD Kevin Tan.But we were kinda worried. Because our math was postponed to today we had 2 matches today. The other 1 was like 40 minutes away. was so damm tired. And the next match came. This match was like a final to my team cause on out last occasion we lost to them (2TB4). And to me it was like my key to a final!! which i never achieved ever in my life.And just 39 seconds after the game started the in from KEVIN TAN! received my pass, aims
shoots
my team mate which was supposed to head the balL!!
lets it go!!!
Opposition keeper was just standing there
and IT WAS A GOAL!!!
everyone jump!!
cheered!!
I took of my shirt(eww) ran like a mad horse!! lolx
was way way way to happy lar weiii!!
and can you believe it??
39 seconds new school record!!!!
lol okay continue with the match
After 5 minutes I started to feel tired and after another 15 I was having breathing difficulties. So i change my position to a position taht requires less running. The 2TB4 players after a while were getting frustrated because can't find an equaliser and started to get physical. But thanks to our well build defence and the confidence shown my everyone. We managed to hold on to our lead and got us a well deserved victory.
but after the match I looked liek i was on drugs, face was so pale and reddish cause of the sun burn.
Anyway i am way to tired to continue d. So catch yall next time.
Oh eyah sorry for this boring post.
xD to those who don't like sports.
so so sorry

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com