Saturday, April 19

A Borimg Saturday


It is very boring today went for an interview for the JAYCEES Club this morning. Hope I passed. Went for lunch at Jelutong Market AGAIN for the second week in a row. my parents never get bored. haih. Well my face is getting back to normal, just a lil more dried skin and now the new skin looks *pinkish ahaha

Man this condition sucks. i can't do anything. Couldn't go to Queens in this condition wanted to go for football but dad said must rest!
Haih so I played my computer and after 2 hours i got bored. So I spent the nexy 4 hours watching 2 movies. Flight Plan and Transformers
THIS SATURDAY LIFE STYLE SUCKS!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com