Thursday, April 3

Nothing To Display


{MA CHAI CHENG BENG. WA OH DENG BOH OHK. WA TAK TIOK KUN KAH XIANG KAH CHI JIAK TU!!!}
Means tomorrow I am not having school because of Cheng Beng{ a time where we visit the graves of our loved ones to pray} so i am gonna sleep on my bed and snore like a pig!!!
Ahaa you know for the pass few days i didn't go to school so practically I wake up at 8. This morning I had to go to school d so had to wake at 5AM. And I couldn't wake up even with 2 alarms lol after turning off the 2 alarms I just lied and 3..2..1.. sleeping d. Lol luckily my mom woke me just in time to catch my bus.
Anyway tomorrow morning MSSPP finals I think i will go support my friends. xD
Good Luck Guys!!


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com