Sunday, April 20

FUUUU-YOHH!!!


After thinking for a few times I finally was brave enough to go out. I went to Queensbay for a hair cut just now. I managed to get pass the prefects last Friday. My hair isn't actually long but still some might find fault with me so I went to have it cut.

On the way walking to the car park when we passed the center court DIGI was helding this roadshow.

Cute Spider!

There were reptiles everywhere
REAL LIFE REPTILES


(so brave! lolx)


After that there was this counter where there were insects and you were supposed to eat them

So i took a cricket!

YUMMY!!!!
xD
and I decided to eat it

wkakkakakaka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

chien-ming on April 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM said...

Thanks mate! visited you d but I don't understand the language lolx

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com