Tuesday, April 1

Tennis MSSPP (Day 1)







Well today the tennis MSSPP was held at USM.So went there as early as 7;30.
When I arrived there were already so many people.

They were all checking the draws

looked who i bumped into first.!

Cheng Kuang!
Well was talking to some friends most of the time. Then I noticed a friend putting this on her

First time saw people want get dark. tanning lotion pulak!
People go tennis scared dark she go there want become dark,
YENG!
then when we wanna have lunch I followed Jhen to Queensbay to buy McD. i reloaded my phone first. xd
Then when we brought back the food everyone was having a feast.!

Ahha and my match was at 2:00PM! waited the whole day and when the time came. i was told it was postponed to tomorrow.
Well got to go again tomorrow!
xD
Oh yeah heres a picture of me wearing a cap. Ahaa first time wear cap for a very very very long time d

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com