Saturday, April 12

Hill Climbing Competition


Our school had our annual hill climbing competition at Penang Hill. We were gonna start at Botanical garden. And this morning I woke up late so rushed there. Luckily when i arrived it hasn't started yet.
There were so many people


This folks must be wondering what is going on

A few minutes I arrived the form 5 students were going to start!

Yoyo!!

We are ready!!!
And they went off!
As we were waiting for out turn to start me and my friends took pictures!
VAINED!






And finaly it was our turn!
Get set!

VIPs!! wave your flagg! lolx

On the way up met with soem of my brothers
say hiii!



And on the way up I also noticed there houses there


Boyy the people up there must have a hard tiem going to Queensbay or Gurney!
hahaha
After screaming I can't give up!! I want to dieee!!!
I finally reached the top of Penang Hill
YAY ME!
took me 1 hour and 5 minutes in total.
got 65 in the end. xD
proud of myself cause i got over 100 last year
And you know where was the first place I went after i reached?

HAHAHHA
Anywya took soem pictures up there.

{an old tramp}


(food court}
The food there are so s expensive!!
Well its supposed to be for tourists
Well after taht went to buy a tramp ticket to go home. On the way there saw my "BROTHER" !
So took a picture with him


Oh yeah did I mention>? I went with my dad.
xD

Well the tramp was only going to come 15 minutes later so i took some scenery pictures






Sorry for some blurry pictures
Anyway...

ALL WORSHIP THE MONKEY ON THE ROOF!

Well today students from SJK(C) Hun Bin had its field trip to Penang Hill. Say hi!!!

And the tramp finaly arrived
HOW WRONG WAS I TO BOARD IT.

aT FIRST WE STARTED TO MOVE


THEN WE ENTERED A TUNNEL

THEN SUDDENLY WE WERE MOVING VERY FASTTTT!!
THE BRAKES WEREN'T WORKING

OMG!!
WE WERE GOING AT THE SPEED OF 30KM AN HOUR!
ahhahahahahha
its actually very very slow.
And when we were gona switch tramps at the middle part the driver said "tramp rosak, nanti 15 minute" damm unlucky

So when we were down while we were waiting for my mom I took a picture.

Kinda nice

We had lunch at Jelutong market

Look at this chicken rice stall


Holly mama!
so many chicken!
It's chicken rice is very famous as it was already selling since my dad was a kid.

After going home we went to Queensbay. And we saw this people making a an interview


So I went to ask the director what was it for and he said it was for this Model search show on Astro. And he said i not bad!! Can sign up!
wuhuuu!
But i said I underage la then he say 13 years old can d! lolx
So i asked my mom she say cannot . if want next year only can this year PMR!
xD
But if she siad yes I don't think i got enough guts to join also
lolx paiseiii

Me and my family watched 3 Kingdoms!
its like I am learning all the history my Chinese teacher taught me through a video lolx.
Well the movie is kinda nice.
After taht went to Swenssns!


I got bored and there was a mirror beside my table so..
ahahha
Vained!


I know I have vain issues. !
Someone cure me!
The ice cream was superB!!!
tastes wonderful!
lol well thats about it. Going to watch a "Kho Tai"( a small concert temples organize during the god's birthday I THINK} lol

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com