Saturday, April 26

A happy Boring Day


Went to KDU college this morning.

You know... the one beside MGS

I followed Hui Ming there. While waiting for her took some pictures.

{a row of houses near my house)

(nice bike!)
Well after we arrived we decided to go for breakfast opposite it with a few friends.

_Messy)
And it was so crowded. the dim sum must be very famous.

Anyway after breakfast went back. It was on the seventh floor.The second i walked out of the elevator. Shin fang came d. Called me pay RM20. Asked for discount but never happen. And then thats not all she made me buy these!

I didn't want to but she called her whole gang of girls come.Say what la give your GF. Memang tak ada. Keep force.. HAD TO SAY YES!
RM8 gone!
And I was given a nice badge too!

Before it started I took a picture with Max

I know i am short!
sobzzzz
After a while people were coming d.

And at about 11 it was full.

Well these were the MCs for the day.

It started with the OCs singing an interact song.

Then there was a dance performance.

At one point I was so bored so I took some pictures.

(KOMTAR)

(Sean)

(wonder who took this of me walking)

(LogicXiang)
After taht there was this free dance. I was the only one dancing. SO EFFIN SIA SUII!!!

After 1 minute quickly ran lolx.
After that there were people singing


And I was forced to go out again by SING FANG!!!!
Grrrrr but in the end I just acted like a gay and show love towards the other guy that was forced out to sing to.
Lolx I was like the comedian.

After that Shin Ling they all were gonna dance d. This is what was interested in. She always call me S T U P I D!
So wanted to see how G O O D she was.

{getting ready)


What do you think? _ out of 10?
Ahaa
Then It was the game part. I accidentally deleted the photos sorry but this 1 was really funny.

The guy was trying to burst the balloon on the guys head. But after about lets say 20 attempts?
Still couldn't burst! ahhaha
Really funnyy!
Well to tell you the truth today was very boring. But for me the boring feeling was covered up because i got to meet may people that i couldn't meet before. EVEN CHULAN! Penang's best public speaker!
And Nikki, Sze Sze , Jia Zhen and loads more.
We chatted alto the whole day. lolx and you said you had communicating problems!
Ahaa so far no problem ar! lolx.
(you know who you are)
Well after it finish since my parents were only going to come at 3:30 and it was like only 2:30 so we decided to go to NetCity!
The one along Burmah road.
We actually walked there. I respect you all! lolx girls also can walk so far! After that my dad dropped them at Jia Zhen's house and I went for my tennis.
After tennis went to grandma's house. I really wanted to rush home for my ManU match but parents needed go Sungai Dua. So I went to Pelita Nasi Kandar to watch while my parents went to get my cousins spectacles.


Full house!
After the first half my parents were already done soo went to have dinner at McD. At taht tiem MU was trailing by 1 goal to 0.And to my surprise McD also ada football! lolx


Here also full house!


Here also FULL HOUSE!
My parents didn't allow me to finish the match so I left at the 73rd minute. that time it was all square. On the car was rushing my dad home. Half way home called Desmond. He todl me penalty!!!!!!!!!
Was so happy thought MU penalty then he say CHEALSEA!!
then he said SCORED!
WHAT THE F***
Was so angry!
Now we are all even in the Premier League standings!
Even now I still am pissed. My friend told me the penalty was caused by a hand ball my Micheal Carrick but after watching the reply 4 times. it CLEARLY SHOWS it wasn't a hand balll!!
Well anyway United!!!
Beat Barcelona in mid-week!


0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com