Thursday, April 10

Thanks Maine!


This morning was supposed to wake at 5AM I had 2 alarms!! Normally if I couldn't wake up I would still manage to catch my school bus. But today I woke at the first alarm shut it down went to sleep again. 10 minutes later the second alarm rang.After turning it off i laided on the bed for a few minutes before getting up. But I dozed off. And in the end my mom woke me at 6:30. I quickly asked my dad to fetch me to school but he had an early meeting so he couldn't. And i had an idea it was my last chance. I went to ask Maine if I could follow her. And her mom agreed.
So I followed them to school.
THANKS MAINE!!!

After school went for football after it rained. When I came back i had rashes all over my body!!
I don't dare to post the picture here as it will freak all of you. Its so itchy!!!!!!!!!!
I am scratching and blogging now .
Somebody help mee!!
Someone help me!!!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com