Monday, April 14

A Day After The Incident


Well 1 day has passed and it is starting to heal. But its very hard. I only ate porridge today and when I bathe i can't let the wounds get wet. haih I am hoping I won't have a scar on my face. Doctor says it Will take at least a few months to heal completely. So you won't be seeing me in Queens Or Gurney in the coming months. Haih.
Sad. Anyway I want to say thank you to those that wished me.
God bless you all
And I won't be going to school till Wednesday or Thursday. My MC is until next Monday so no worries.

2 comments:

Chee Yi on April 15, 2008 at 6:46 PM said...

LOL, there's a motivation talk today and you missed it =P

chien-ming on April 16, 2008 at 9:13 AM said...

haa hw was it? xD

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com