Thursday, July 24

Another Set Back




There was a talk about telasemia I dunno how its spelled in our school hall. After that was class as usual.

I stayed back after school even though i finished school at 1:30 today because I had an AGM after school. Walked there after lunch

It was for the Schools Communication Service Group.


And for the second time this year I was disappointed with myself in an AGM. Don't really want to talk about it.I seriously don't know whats wrong with me. I am trying my best not to be me but I am still not serious enough. I am having another AGM this Saturday and I think I am going to be disappointed again for the third time in a row.

Well I got nothing else to say. Very very moody today even got scolded by my mom because replied her with a very dull voice. Again sorry for the picture qualities as it is only taken by a 1.3MPixel phone and my photoshop skills aren't really good.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com