Tuesday, July 22

A Day At Penang Swimming Club


Went to Penang Swimming Club for the first time on Sunday. My mom's friend treated us dinner.

The walk from the car park to the club took quite some time.

Anyway there had a very big swimming pool. I think it is 50 meters long.

Since food wasn't going to be ready that soon I went to explore the club. Here are some kids in their library studying.

After dinner my parents talked for quite some time before going home. I stil prefer Penang Sports Club because it has less steps and its not so big lolx. Sorry for the short post guys. After the loss of my beloved Olympus FE-150 I don't really have a camera to take pictures and don't have the mood to blog

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com