Sunday, July 20

Post Number 200


My Camera is no longer working as it fell into the swimming pool last night. Feeling very sad now as I don't think I am gonna be able to blog.

Anyway I manages to save the memory card so here are some pictures.
Our schools JAYCEES Club had our annual dinner last night. Our current board of directors arrived as early as 2:30PM to prepare for what was supposed to be an annual dinner for our seniors. UnionJJC were also invited.Alot of photos were taken but some how most of it was lost after my camera went into the pool.

I will just briefly say what happened. It was held at Red Rox Hotel. At about 5pm people started to come
Our schools JAYCEES Club had our annual dinner last night. Our current board of directors arrived as early as 2:30PM to prepare for what was supposed to be an annual dinner for our seniors. UnionJJC were also invited.Alot of photos were taken but some how most of it was lost after my camera went into the pool.

I will just briefly say what happened. It was held at Red Rox Hotel. At about 5pm people started to come. The dinner was declared open by our teacher advisor Puan H'ng and Puan Chong. Sorry pictures are unavailable as my camera lost of its pictures after it fell into the pool. A wonderful buffet was prepared so after everyone was present the food was served. After dinner our seniors sang us some songs
(screaming their lungs out)

After that was a performance by one of the union girls


All her school mates came to support her after she finished her song!


After that our current president sang a few songs with us.

Look at our seniors are they enjoying it or hoping that our voices that caused sound pollution so stop.


After that people were starting to get dumped into the pool.

(Suzanne getting dumped)

(me getting dumped)

And for those that were afraid of the water they stayed away from the pool.


But eventually everyone went into the pool at least once at the end of the day.

HAIH MY CAMERAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
sobzz really sad now. My precious! Now I seriously don't know what to do. I can't blog no more. And I am currently sick cause yesterday was half naked walking in the cold and keep get thrown into the pool.

Very very sad now........

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com