Saturday, July 5

A Day In School When I should Be Resting at Home









Our club CLHSJJC had its AGM this morning.

As I was sick so heres the most important picture

Our new president.
Well The past Board Of Directors were replaced by the new 09/09 B.O.D.s

After the AGM the new Board had a meeting.
Sorry for the little pictures as I was really to weak even to stand up.Our clubs aim is o get at least 200 members next year and with 16 of our form5 members gone we will need at least 60 new form1 members to join us. So I am hoping that our current members if your little brother is coming to Chung ling next year we hope that you can influence him to join us

Well I didn't manage to finish the full meeting as I need to go to the clinic, while waiting for my dad I saw KPA was having its gathering


My dad stopped by Jelutong market to buy lunch


After that went to the clinic


I got 4 different medications! WTH!


So I spent my whole afternoon sleeping on my bed like a pig. I just went to get my specs. I used to wear specs but my power was very low so I decided not to wear it for quite some time now and now my astigmatism has gone up so I need to get a new one


I am gonna look very nerdish!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com