Saturday, July 12

See You Sam!


Went to school by bus this morning.

And since it was still so early went to CS2 for some games. On the way there took a picture in the middle of the main road!! Haaa 1 day I gonna get knocked down


After that went back to school for school team football training. It was really tough! I was having difficulty running as I just recovered from my sickness and was still having breathing difficultly
.
After training took a picture of the new blogger!
Desmond


After that we went to witness our schools singing competition .


I got bored and wanted to be adventurous !



Haa was copying Jay Chou's zai wu ting chang zhe ni de ge( singing your song on the rooftop) lolx

Anyway pur VIP has finally arrived

This is Brandon from my class! Defending champion! lolx

This guy really can sing i tell you!!

Anyway in the evening went to tennis


Today was Samantha's last session so we took pictures.





Me and Sam


100 PLUS !!!


Woo! one of my special effects! haha 2 balls one for you and one for me!! hahaa


Nerdy ming plays tennis??


Take 2!


Ivy and Indy


Ivy and me


Christi and Ivy
Aren't they the cutest? lolx

Shes so cute! lolx


Sam and Mr Danny our coach

And thats about it! We will miss you Sam! and FYI theres a connection in my post today. Who and who? you guess lolx 1 sings and 1 plays tennis! xD

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com