Tuesday, July 15

My Beloved Primary School SJK(c) Kwang Hwa


I just saw this video by Klarissa, my primary class mate. She is currently studying in Singapore and believe me, she is doing very very well! lol.
Anyway enjoy the video!


SJK(C) Kwang Hwa!
a place I will never forget. This is the place where I came from, a palce where I learned everything. it is also the place where I met my friends. My friends that are always there for me since we were 7. Even though some changed alot and even after knowing each other since 7 was back stabbed to it is still forgivable. This is the place where I had my best and worse memories. i could still remember when i was standard 4 I use to get at least 2 strokes of the"rotan" as my Mandarin was very bad and my teacher has spellings every single day and if you get more then 3 your dead! I could still remember once I had 7 wrong out of 12 and I got 6 strokes of the "rotan" , I cried and my hand couldn't write that whole day. Well even though I hated that teacher at first but after UPSR I kinda liked her because is she wasn't there I wouldn't be in Chung Ling right now. But stil I liek to call her "Ah Pan" or "fan su er". No offense. Only 6M class students of year 2005 will know what I mean lolx.

Students then were also more friendly and we were more close together. As you all know primary was ko-ed and we always played with each other. I could still remember us being childish and teasing who likes who. Haha the "hottest gossip" was ahem! ahem! I know I have K3D readers but Xi Ming don't hate me! lolx. It was always Xi Ming and Xian Wen and Wei Ming! lolx was so funny!!
Mingo don't kill me!! lolx

Well everyone moved on with their lives. For example Klarissa, she went to Singapore. Some went to PCGHS some went to Chung Ling. We still mix together but it isn't like it used to. Now some have boy friends or girl friends already. All grown up now.
How I wish I could turn back time and go back there........

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com