Sunday, July 27

Chi3nming is Back!


Was so sad yesterday and when we went to Queensbay yesterday night my dad decided to buy me a new camera!!! Thanks dad!!! That really brightened up my day!!!!! But I will pay him back la. I bought an Olympus fe-320.


I got myself a black 1. I wanted to get a pink!!! haa but yet again its really weird!!


I love the new camera so much! The shutter speed is way faster then my old 1 and its a 8Megapixel camera. The picture quality rocks!! To bad won't be using my 5300 anymore


Here are some macro shots!



Nice eh!
Went for Science tuition this morning with Desmond.
We took some pictures! lolx



(Yi Yang and me)

I LOVE MY CAMERA!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com