Saturday, July 26

Do You Think Life's Fair?


I have joined this club since I was 13. It was the first club I ever picked.And when I was elected as the Notice Board Director. I had done my best if not the least I can do. I don't have a printer and my parents aren't helping when i asked them to buy me one. So For all this while I hand wrote every decoration. I may not done the best but I surely did almost as much or not more then the last notice board director. And now after joining the club for 3 years you kicked me out of the committee instead put someone that has done nothing there. If I never done anything I am fine with it. But I have done so much, from collecting fees to decorating the notice board. If you let me remained my current post I might understand. Demote me I might be a little disappointed but sacking me... After all the effort... It may not be much but its still there. I might have failed a few tasks given bu put yourself in my position. Will you feel that its fair? Something that you were dedicated to for 3 years and suddenly its gone. POOF!! just like that.I am not blaming anyone but I just think its not fair. You may call me a cry baby I don't care but what did I do to deserve this? I tried my best to decorate the board without a printer. I may not be a very good tennis player but I sure played my part. And suddenly someone that never did anythng just gets a post and your kicked out!

IS LIFE FAIR?
Answer it yourself....

Anyway thanks Vi Cher, Pei Liang , Pei Yu and Jhensen for listening. You guys managed to brighten my day by a couple %

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com