Tuesday, July 8

The Truth at last?


This morning after being sick for 4 days I finally went to school. And even before the school had even started I had heard a very bad news. The person that I thought was a friend was in fact a mastermind behind a very dark incident. I am not 100% sure if its accurate but the sound of it made me moody the whole day. I am hoping what I heard isn't true as I always have been hoping. Life is just to complicated. Sometimes you must think twice before trusting someone even though they seem trust worthy . Haih I don't know why but i just can't accept it as a truth I keep hoping that there is a chance what I heard was wrong and I don't know why.

And yet when you needed some advise or a little favor from a close friend of yours, she doesn't help, its ok, but as a close friend you should at least understand what I gone through today and just try to cheer me up or something. I had always done that for you. And just a couple of times when I needed you, your never there.

Today has been a very rough day for me. Sometimes I just tell myself. You know what? go find a girl friend and forget about all this complicated stuff and spent the time of your life with her. Anyway I got my new spectacles today.



Won't be any vain pictures today don't have the mood.
Nerd Ming is hitting the streets tomorrow~!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com