Sunday, December 2

Why Can't I get my head In The Game


Tennis tennis!
Well played tennis with Vi Chien ,Vi Cher and Jhensen today at PSC. And now I am getting from bad to worse. I can't play well at all. I play like a beginer . I mean i have played since I was 8. Now its just going so so wrong. I stoped going for coaching at the age of 12. the reason was my dad wanted me to study for UPSR. So when I was form 1 I asked to continue. But he said its to expensive. I just don't know now. Should I quit? I just cant play well. I need more practise. but playing like once every 2 to 3 weeks. I don't think it helps. But i am gratefull that my friends were willing to play with me! thanks Vi Cher .
Now I don't even have my raquet. Its strings snaped. Just sent it to repair. haih
Sorry guys. This days no pics to upload cause didn't go anywhere
lol

1 comments:

her on December 4, 2007 at 4:53 PM said...

haha..
you are most welcome..
You dont suck that badly la aiyo!!

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com