Thursday, January 3

The First Day Of School


Lets just say it wasn't as I thought it was gonna be. Even from the starting. Wanted to sit this bus but the uncle this year only fetch PCGHS and UHS ler, no more Chung ling. So had to sit the other bus. My whole holiday wanted sit this bus, But the uncle say bo fetch! Grrr. the other bus whenn it reached my house it was already full had to stand all the way to school. And believe me ,the people when he reached my house was only like only half. Arghhhhhh!!!woke at 5AM ten arrive school 7AM!. I didn't get the monitor post I wanted but gonna get it soon. My friend is gonna resign soon and I gonna take his place.

Well I didn't get to meet all my teachers yet. but until now, most of them aren't kinda strict, but I still haven't met the 2 discipline teachers that are gonna teach me. So wish me the best.
I don't to talk much about the boring things that happened in class so just say after school.

School finished at 2:05PM . i arrived home at 3:30PM. Haih! After lunch and a bathe. I drop onto my bed and slept like a pig! Slept from 5PM till 8PM, that is now. It's just so tiring, I dunno how can I continue this as my daily routine.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com