Saturday, January 19

I Hate Going To School ( on weekends)!


Well there goes my "beauty sleep". On weekends Thats the only time I can get sleep more then 8 hours. But today i got replacement class!
PEK CEK!
Today I couldn't pay much attention in class. Was so effin tired!
Mostly slept in class. Lolx Don't look at me like that! i really can't stand, to tired!.
When school finished i was lucky i managed to sit 3411( a bus number plate) so I arrived home at 2:45, if I had took my usuall bus, 4300, I will arrive home at 3;30. Lucky me!
wuhuu!
And then during the afternoon I went to Jesselton for my first coaching session in 5 years at Danny's place. And as usual i was so rusty!Haven't touched a ball since last month.
And I went to have dinner at New World Park. OMG!!! I didn't take my camera. It was so nicee there!
First time felt so impressed with a food outlet.
Anyway I don't have any pictures to show today because I forgot to bring my camera!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com