Saturday, January 12

"Pameran Mini SMJK Chung Ling'


I set my alarm clock at 5AM so that I could catch the bus to school at 6AM. after I pressed the alarm, I thought to myself lie a lil longer since so early. Who knew i woke up at 6:30AM! Grr missed the bus so had to call my parents to drop me at school.I was in a HURRy cause i had school football team practice at 8Am so rushed!
the sun still wasn't fully up yet at that time.


And when I arrived at school, I only noticed that i forgot my boots! Was in a hurry!!
OMG!!
So I had no choice and went to help my tennis Club recruit new members.

S13! CLHS Tennis Club

Whats up!

But after a while I got bored so went to give out flayers

I was like Aunty!! Uncle!! Want to let your son join tennis bo! Marks very high eh!! 1 week once nia! at USM!! ahaa . Overal was kinda fun. But there were some parents they don't even border to look at you, just keep walking. WEIRD PEOPLE!

After a while a ran out of flayers so went to Wireless Club to find a friend

(He wanted his name to be kept anonymous)
then I went to the band room.

Lastly I visited my scout mates but when i got there no more food d!

Look at our decorations!

Knots

After a while got tired and went to canteen!
Talked with a few friends and took some random pictures


I called my dad to come at 12;15 but he arrived at 12:45. i think its because of the amount of cars

Was so jammed!

Well i wanted to go to Jesselton for tennis today, for my first lesson. But who knew when I called Vi Cher to ask if she was going, she said today coach not around, so didn't go and spend my whole afternoon sleeping.
Well that's all for today see whats up for tomorrow!

3 comments:

Pei on January 28, 2008 at 4:17 PM said...

yo..
u gt duty meh tat day?o.O
lol..=D
anyway nice blog xP..
-PeI-

chien-ming on January 28, 2008 at 7:42 PM said...

got! lolx but not alwasy there lar
ehee

Pei on February 1, 2008 at 8:26 PM said...

icic..hahax...xP

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com