Sunday, January 13

An Unlucky Day


Went Tunas tuition this morning. I went early to get myself and a few friends some good places, but when the class started the effin SK Ong(teacher) called me to change and sit in front. WTF!
So the whole tuition I was alone and bored.
Anyway I sat Alicia's car home. her little bro followed to. He is so sos o cute! I am serious! he can look better than Aaron when he grows up.
Well I had an appointment at the dentist in the afternoon. So went to Adventist Hospital.

When I tooked the number

It was only number 14! had t wait 9 people. So i sat quietly and read my novel!
Ahaaha I know Chien Ming read book. Can't believe right

But after waiting for an hour it was already 5 something

So decided to walk in the hospital

(creepy)

fishy!

See the baby?
Anyway I changed my braces colour to black and white now.
I starting to regret already.
And after that I wanted to go for my tennis but my dad FORGOT his racket .
Grrr so had to go home.
Unlucky right!
Anyway that's al for today

2 comments:

carmenata on January 15, 2008 at 10:14 PM said...

Yikes! Don't flash your teeth!

chien-ming on January 16, 2008 at 5:13 AM said...

ahaa okue!
wow ur like da first comment i had in 2 months

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com