Tuesday, January 22

Little Monster


Well today while i was waring for my bus to come. An ant the size of a 20sen coin bit me in the neck. And Within seconds it had swollen. Its was so so itchy and painful!But after a few hours it got better.

Well today I learned a very valuable lesson. And its not from a teacher, but from a close friend.. She was the first to tell me how I was which i never knew, cause no one ever told me.
People always said that i was always thinking to far, but I never really believed them until today. Cause after what she told me, I really understand. And sometimes I am annoying even without me knowing it.
So if I was ever annoying to any one of you, i am sorry as i am now in a process of changing me. Trying really hard.
I even volunteered to be a monitor to train myself to be responsible and not be a troublemaker as i am now.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com