Monday, January 7

Life Goes On


Sorry for not updating for the last couple of days. My Internet was facing some problems. I couldn't connect since Sunday Morning. Well so i called Streamyx. And they just came to my house today. They changed my modem.


Anyway went Queens on Saturday. When I was walking I noticed this!!!

AHAHA I am serious. Its in Queensbay. I bet only a few people knows about it. xD what a discovery!
Anyway My dad decided to have a little barbecue on that night. So went to Jusco to buy some food.

Salmon

Tomatoes. Nice?
And then I saw this.

I wonder how many people in the world can finish this barrel of beer in 1 go.
xD
And when we went home it started to rain but we still had our BBQ. inside the house. Well The BBQ took part outside of the house la of cause.

yummy!
On Sunday, went to Tunas for Science. And as usual saved place for sL Joey and Yusslyn. And it was also full house. There were like 80++ students.And that's about it. Nothing to talk about really . After the school year started, well lets just say there's not so much things to do or talk about.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com