Friday, January 11

A Public Holiday





Even though Thursday was a public holiday , my dad still had yo work. So my mom took us to Giant to have lunch since she wanted to get ingredients to make her cheese cake! We had lunch at Pelita!

My lunch!
sliver dripping~~


But after we finished lunch she only knew she forgot her list! Darn! So went home empty handed! Instead when my dad came home , he decided to go to Tesco to have dinner and buy the stuff.

(TESCO)???
Anyway was so bored vained in car!(gonna have alot of vain pics in this post)

Siao lang LCM!

When we reached there. There were so many people. It took us 20 minutes just to find a parking space
Wait till you see the people inside!

even more!

Its like everyone had last minute shopping. but Chinese New year is like weeks away!
Anyway I only followed because I was to hungry and don't want to wait for them to come back.
So while they shopped I vained!


PEACE?

What you looking at?
xD
Then went home at 10:30 and straight hit the bed!
slept like a pig!

Today after school I stayed back at school for my Tennis Club meeting.And hen I just went for BM tuition before i started to post this. And i am so so tired now! so good night!!
Btw watch this video!
A friendd recommended it to me and I think it is really funny

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com