Saturday, January 26

OMG! What A busy Saturday


Friday
I met my best friend from primary school today on the bus. She has changed so lil! ahaa still look as nice as always . We talked for non stop. xD. Ahh haven't talked to her for such a long time. And she lives like 4 minutes away from my house.
The houses there are like
Saturday
I went to school this morning by bus.And I almost missed it. i woke at 6:03 bus came at 6:07. That's how fast I had to change and prepare! lolx and i didn't even eat to eat breakfast.Then when i arrived at school it was still Early so went to CS2 ( a cyber cafe famous among CLHSians ). Then went back to school for football practice. I played from 8:30am to 11;30am. Imagine how dark I look like now.
After i came home, I bathed and had lunch. then I went out again for tennis Practice at Jesselton.here is the place i trained.

See lar little girl want take racket beat me up. Naughty! Naughty!

And then half way through there was a big PiaK!! We thought Vi Cher hit herself with her racket. But she accidentally hit the floor and it cracked.

Vi Cher don't be sad d ok! Cheer up!
If it was me i will cry at that very moment!So your strong!
Anyway later coach called us go jogging and see what Michele is doing.

Tango? Cha Cha? you name it!
And then suddenly something caught my eye!

jeng! jeng! jeng!
Lolx sexay or not! lolx
For those horny people, sorry!! i couldn't get its front part. ahaa. The houses there are so big and nice. Here's an example.

Seriously theres more!
Well after that had to walk to PSC to meet my dad. Then went home. And when I reached home i straight hit the sofa and just woke up now at 11PM! lolx
I am a pig! I admit!!
zzz

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com