Tuesday, January 1

5.4.3.2.1. Happy New Year!


On the 31st of December 2006, I had my braces on. So Yesterday was the first anniversary of me wearing braces! lol Anyway yesterday morning was getting ready to get back to school. See my PRETTY shoes?

Yar I am gonna washed them. ahaha.I wanted to go Gurney to countdown again. But couldn't. So just sat at home . When it was almost 11:30, decided to call Maine to go look at fireworks. So we did

.
(most of the pictures of this post are gonna have credits to her blog cause I am to lazy to edit them)


So me, her her lil bro and my ll bro went to the "Dewan Masyarakat". Who knew my friends mates which play football on that badminton court was having a party. Grr they didn't invite me!! And we took pictures they Booed!!! ahaa

Got so mad so I crashed the party!@!


Ahaa was just doing the pose lar. Didn't do anything at all! I even ahd a matrix pose! SWT much?

And then jeng! jeng! jemg!
12AM!!!
happy New Year!!!
xD
There weren't many fireworks this year at my housing estate.usually Its like half of the fireworks shown in gurney on New year Eve's but since there were more Police patrolling the area. the amount drooped.
but we still play! haha.
Stanley had his own rocket .



GET READY TO LAUNCH!



BOOM!
nice nice? jJj
Some kids were playing with fire.


yar really nice right!
And I wanted to call some friends to wish them happy New Year on the stroke of midnight. But somehow something wrong with Digi


Sien sia only about 12:20 then it was fine. Wanted to wish someone. But her phoned was OFFed!
wasted!!
And at that time, i was effin hungry! And I suddenly saw a chicken wing!! No1 had ate it. So i asked them could I have it?
And they allowed


yummY!
And when I wanted to wash my hands, something really funny happened!



and about 1am everyone went home d. I had to wait till 5PM today to post this. haha had to wait for Maine to edit. But it is worth it. Nice right!.
Anyway its 6PM now so got to go!





0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com