Sunday, March 30

Someone Without Love


I can never live on this earth alone. I will always need somebody to give me love and care. During this period my closest friend doesn't have the mood and time to even talk to me. The feeling of being a nobody is really hard to take in. i have learned my lesson. If you are reading this i am very sorry for what I said to you.

You should know that for the pass few weeks I have been feeling very depressed and desperate because of being lonely. And now your making me feel even more lonely. Its a road I am very familiar with as i am always very lonely. But I don't want to walk this path anymore. Well hope you will forgive me tomorrow during the FM thingy.
Good Night Everyone!
Oh yeah!
Birthday shout out to!

Rynn
Hazell

And to those on 31st March!
Patrick
Aaric

AND TO EVERYONE ON EARTH THAT HAS A BIRTHDAY!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com