Thursday, May 1

Gawd I know I am S T U P I D!


Was so embarrassing in math tuition yesterday. The whole period in tuition I was asking Shin Ling this and that, that and this in algebraic expressions. I haven't been in math class for 1 month due to the debate competition. And she was there keep calling me STUPID!!! memang paiseiiiii!
But its ok lar I admit I realy dunno. lolx and I would also like to thank her for teaching me! heee
If she didn't tech me my math will surely be even worse.

Oh yeah 1 more thing those who know Jocelyn Lim and was one of her friendster or MSN contacts please add her new accounts at ZXIAN@LIVE.COM. The old accounts have been hacked

4 comments:

Chulan on May 1, 2008 at 11:23 PM said...

Hey Chien Ming :D

I got here from Hobart's blog, which i got to from Marina's blog.

Cool blog. Congratulations on winning the debate :D

Hey, why are we (PFS) cheaters lah?

You guys were good. I was really nervous when that some guy from JPN i think congratulated Keat Yeang the previous day and said he's really really good. Well, hope to see you debate next year. Join public speaking too man, its fun and much much easier than debates.

Although im from PFS, i hope you guys can represent the state, simply coz that should be the way. The bumi rule is certainly unfair.
I hope that PFS can win it someday too lol.

Keep dancing, keep smiling xD

Best wishes,
Chulan

chien-ming on May 2, 2008 at 5:38 AM said...

ahah thx man! xD u all not cheaters lar!! Jit Sin is!! lolx they were sending scouts to our debate! hahah i can't speak well. The braces makes all the things you say all go wrong. You guys were ok to. I thnk you guys didn't have enough time to prepare .

Chulan on May 3, 2008 at 9:09 PM said...

Yeah, i agree. Braces impede speech. We were more prepared for government. But then after we lost it started lah - pointing fingers lol. We (my teachers included) are not satisfied with one or two students who could have done better in helping and preparing but newayz hahah. Good luck to u guys.

chien-ming on May 4, 2008 at 1:32 PM said...

thx!! lolx well don't worry lar next year CLHS debate wont be so strong anymore.

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com