Monday, May 19

Somewhere I Call Home.


Well today I would like to show you around my neighborhood.I live in Sungai Ara and it hurts alot when some people doesn't even know where it is. I live on top of a small hill. xD

This is the main road just beside my house


These are the terrace houses beside mine


And if you go behind these houses theres an hidden condominium!


And beside this there is a row of Beautiful Semi-Ds that are just finished recently


See the 4 blocks? It is the highest building here. You can see it from Sunshine Square
Regency Apartments


On the other end of the road theres another condo.
Named Mutiara something lolx


Well tell you more about my neighborhood next time
See ya!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com