Saturday, May 17

Running Our of Posts


I am seriously running out of ideas on what to write. Seriously there is nothing happening this days. Even today which is a Saturday i was at home from morning to evening.
Well for dinner me and my family went to Have "Uncle's Chicken"

For dinner.

I haven't had KFC for quite some time now. I think about 6 months d. It isn't a healthy food so parents don't usually allow us to eat. Anyway it was still finger licking good!

After dinner went to reloda RM10.

I seriously dunno why but I am SMSing like crazy this days. I have spent rm 30 since 1st of May. And my mom only gives me RM5 or reload per week. I am using RM10. I AM GOING TO GO BROKE!
Well we were walking around and I saw these mirrors lol.And I took a picture

SWT!
I look so skinny and tall!!! ahhahaha
Well thats about it. I am sorry but I am trying my best to find something to wrote about. And sorry for the picture quality. i was using my phone's 1.3 megapixel camera. Photoshoped it a little de.

2 comments:

Chulan on May 19, 2008 at 10:32 PM said...

Photoshoppppp. okay. im nuts. so how hard is it to use?

chien-ming on May 23, 2008 at 10:04 PM said...

Its very easy!! lolx but mine is the basic 1 . Btw I have a Cbox. da last tiem u asked right. xD its on da left<

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com