Wednesday, May 28

Yummy Spaghetti !


Went to Rou Yi's house this morning and had Wei Nian's spaghetti. It was tasty! lolx After that we chit chatted. I heard a very funny joke today. They said their tuition friend told them.
the joke was what if Barisan Nasional and DAP merged, what will it become?

ANSWER :Males Private part.
Hint: the Logos, add them together.

It was so funnY! Never thought of it! lolx
Well after that came home and went for Chinese tuition. In tuition, I spent more time playing on Ying Hang's I-Phone then listening to the teacher. Sorryy! After tuition came home and went to another tuition. And after I had dinner i had to wash all the dishes cause I was the last 1. Goshh! i had to wash every one's dishes today. First was the spaghetti plates then it was dinner plates. Lolx I think I will be dish washer when i grow up.

Anyway after dinner we had a hunger for durians so went out to search for it. After going to a few places we finally found some. This season there isn't many durians and I don't know why.



DURIANS!

Bought 2 in the end . It cost Rm30 crazyy!

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com