Saturday, May 10

A Saturday before the examss starts


Was so tired today slept from 11 last night to 12 today. i know i am am a pig. Can't help it. Then went Queensbay in the afternoon with my grandma.
Had lunch at Old Town Coffee

I was so greedy I ordered a French toast and a nasi lemak. Luckily I managed to finish it but I had some difficulty walking after that lolx.
I went for a hair cut after that. Sobz I got caught AGAIN! yesterday! The discipline teacher showed no mercy. I lost 4 FINGERS LONG of hair behind

and I lost HALF my sideburn.

Grrrrr!!!
Its so shortttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHH!!!
I thought could save it until after holidays end. Who knew!!!!
Goshhhh!!! So unlucky!
Well i am gonna wash my hair 4 times a day from now onwards. GRRRRRRRRR

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com