Friday, May 2

Sports Day


Today (May2nd} was my schools annual sports day. As I went there early. So I took pictures of the mooring sun.


Nice nice? xD

(VIP tent}

{SUN EFFECT!)
hahahaha

Students going to their respective tents to gather
While I was walking to the restroom saw Nicholas with his DSLR

Envious!!!!
The met with my teachers! lolx took pictures with them!!


Tell her very nice de she still say head big! lolx

Since my first event of the day won't be starting so early so went around taking pictures of the people that will be going to march later on.

{Chung Ling Olympic Logo}

Band

{Johana)

Bomba)

(Scout)

{Monitors)

Prefects}

St John.

Kadet Polis

Flag takers

Houses

Shaolin
Ahaha watch this video!


YENG!!!
At about 9:30 my turn to run 100meters was up.

Getting ready
They made uss tug in shirts!! look so nerdishhh!
And i losttt!
Sad case was sick so stamina was really bad.
After that immediately went for my javelin.And unpredictably I got GOLD!!!

lolx
But it was a very close fight. I was just lucky to win.
I have created history!!
This is the first time I got a gold in Chung Ling!!


WUHUU!!
And my yellow team also managed to get third in the 4x100meter event. And it finally came to the main event
TUG OF WAR!!
I lend Keat Yang my boots

START!!!

PULL GUYS PULLL!!!


OII never eat rice ar??
Go KFC eat larrr!!

Walao!!!!
still can't win?
NVm!! I HELP YOU ALLL!

ARGHHHHHHH!!!
wkakakakka
in the end still lose to green team. too bad with an extra men(me) still can't win haiya

Then the closing ceremony

After it ended went to CS2 for some games. Then walked to CGL to catch 3411. Who knew when we arrived on the other side opposite CGL the bus was already at the bus stop and was starting to move. We ran over the road . Luckily there was no car. And when we at the middle the bus had moved. Immediately used Wei Ren Phone call him WAIT!! he siad okok! lol
JUST IN TIME!
We ran along Jalan Masjid Negeri!! AKA busiest road on the island!!
HAHAHAHA
Eventually managed to get on it.
And came home safely!

2 comments:

Chulan on May 3, 2008 at 9:11 PM said...

Chien Ming the Sportsman ;)

Congratulations for the Gold :D

In our school sports day is sooooo boring. They do only the running events. Javelin, lontar peluru and the jumping games are over earlier.

Nice band uniform too :D

chien-ming on May 4, 2008 at 1:30 PM said...

haha ours too! but we leave some events for the main day lolx.

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com