Saturday, May 24

Now i Finally Understand Who You Are


Went Queensbay today. When I arrived the guys weren't here yet so went to the center area to watch some singers.





There was a huge crowd too

After that went to find Joey and her cousins at a tanduri shop opposite Queensbay

Her cousin so cute!! lolx

Well after that went back to find Eric

>(PART REMOVED FOR SOME REASONS)<

It took me sometime to cool down but i did cool down but now write this very hot.

Anyway after taht we went for a movie . Watched Narnia. Now GSC very strict checked everyone bags for cameras but I think they missed some1

AHAHHAA


A picture in the cinema with my camera! lolx

US
The movie was quite nice but it was very long. Was about 2 hours ++
After the movie went to McD to but a burger.Then I got this!


Ahaa but it was already pass 8. So i will do it next time!
I finished the chant in 2 seconds ahaa
after that went home and here i am now

0 comments:

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com