Saturday, May 31

JAYCEES Rehearsal


Went to school this morning for JAYCEES rehearsal for tomorrow's installation. Anyway the first person I saw in school was Hobart with the big violin.

(Checking my tennis racket)
Now we can also call him
Mr Violinist

Well after that went into class and look at what the guys did t the table!

VANDALISM!
And the first job of the day was to clean it all up.


And at the end it looked like an original 1.

Well after that went into the hall and took some pictures.


(preparing)


{praying?}


(kick me for what!)


(PA System. )


(nice guitar)


(Me and STANLEY!!(guy in chat box)

After that was again told to do cleaning duties. lolx this time it was the podium.


After that Keat Yang was telling us about of stage arrangements



Keat Yang giving advise to our new president Kai Deng


Banners


KY again telling a Union Girl about the stage arrangements

Well at about 3PM iwent to wait for my dad. Look at the scouts gateway!
3 times taller then last years.
YENG!!



Feeling a little ashamed that I wasn't involved in building it.
Anyway after that went for tennis at Jesselton.

After tennis since it was early we went for a jog around Taman Jesselton.








(reflection?)
Since I never been to Joel's house so decided to go pay him a visit. And in the end asked him for
a Coke!

ahhaha thanks Joel!!!!
And after I finished it guess where I left it.


After tennis went SunShine Square

It was so so crowded cause of the members day sale.
Well tomorrow is the big day!
Wish Me luck!

5 comments:

yi ying on June 1, 2008 at 10:34 AM said...

passer-by.
u also jaycees?
i saw my bro's photo.

bear on June 1, 2008 at 3:39 PM said...

isnt that a cello ?
=.= "

chien-ming on June 1, 2008 at 11:55 PM said...

{Yi Ying} yes I am! lolx who your brother?. {Bear} ahaa sorry!I dunno anything about music! lolx

yi ying on June 2, 2008 at 1:28 PM said...

the one who appear in the photo thrice.
and another bro seldom in photo.

Chulan on June 15, 2008 at 7:30 PM said...

Pollution!!!

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com