Friday, May 2

May 1st


Went to Queensbay yesterday. Lolx met Jocelyn at Coffeebean. She was doing her math. Can you believe it??

lol keep it up girl!!
After that mom wanted to go to Forever 21 so followed lor.

There were so many mirrors there! And since I am not a female so there is nothing I could look at so I took pictures

{in hood}
After that we went to TGI Friday again . It was my mom's birthday!

lolx happy birthday mom!
Well yesterday in Queensbay the amount of people there was like the amount when it first opened.
See the cars!!

See the people in arcade!!

And a friend tht was in Gurney told me that it was almost as crowded there.See people in Borderss!!

Btw for the first time in my life I bought a book except harry Potter.

{Crime Codes}
And I thnk my dad read Vi Cher's blog. Haha kidding.
He bought an Alicia Keys album.

After coming home from Queens. I went to fetch my bike back from repairs since the accident.

This part is where my foot was stucked on to and dragged my bike with me. It had banned

(Here is the new one)
Its a little heavier then the old 1 but its still ok.

2 comments:

her on May 2, 2008 at 4:48 PM said...

ALICIA KEYS!!1
Your dad rocks man!

chien-ming on May 2, 2008 at 7:10 PM said...

hahahah!
xD
you got that album too?

Musica!

PLurk

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com