Saturday, June 7

2 Days Left


Today was a boring Saturday. Wanted to go Gurney at first but I thought my friend wasn't going but who knew she last minute told me she going. So decided to go Queensbay find Desmond. Who knew they all say dunno petrol rise expensive don't want go out...So I spent the last Saturday before I return to hell at home. Went to Fisherman's Grill for dinner

While waiting for the food went for a walk and i saw this,

condom dispenser!
ahahaha
After dinner went to Bukit Jambul Complex

Entered through the back.
At the end of the day bought a new optical mouse since my old 1 has already KAPUT!

Lolx I really want to to Queensbay tomorrow well hope my friends can make it lar.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com