Saturday, June 21

Last Post Unlucky: Currentt Post Lucky!



Friday

Mom prepared roasted spare ribs! wuhuu!! yummy! tasted almost like Tony Romas. Is ribs from a cow.


Saturday

Had lunch somewhere near my house its in front of our "kampung" police station

Nice right the station
After lunch went to queens on the way there took a picture of the sky. I know I got nothingelse to do right but I love it! its so nice! lol
After seperating with my parents I went to SenQ to check if they were allowing people to play PS3. I was wrong there wasn't any. Instead I spent about 10 minutes there watching ManUtd play!!

After that went downstairs and I saw this St John thingy.
They were celebrating their 100th anniversary. There were so so many St Johns there I saw some Chung Ling St John kias there to
Well if it wasn't for 1 person i wouldn't had stayed there. You know who is that person?And NO it is not a GIRL! ITS!!

YAB Mr lim Guan Eng! Haa our Chief Minister. finally got to meet him in person. Anyway it started with a speech from this person
I don't know is he. i am a scout! lol How would I know someone from St John. Oh yeah there was some food prepared


After that the Chief Minister gave his speech

As usual he spoke of CAT( Competency, accountability, transparency) policy. That we are the first of its kind and wanted to make Penang into an international city. Also urged the pub;lic to donate to the St John members when they hit the streets next week on flag day to collect donations.He spoke in 3 different languages amazing. Anyway after his speech he was handling out mock cheque to the donators

I love this picture, its like the 2 senior St Johns are his body guards! lolx
After that he donated a few hundred ringgit to them.
I was so lucky! after the event had finished I actually had a chance to take a picture with him! lolx WUHUU!

LUCKY EH!
Well when I was walking to meet with my parents I passed this place which brings back a very bad memory

Remember the May 26th case that happened to me in Queensbay? this was the spot. Well i will try to update as frequently as possible. Till next time!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com