Monday, June 30

3 Chung Ling's Sports day


As usual wole up at 5:30 and waited for my bus.

After arriving at school we gathered in front of the school hall then when everyone was present we boarded the bus the school booked for us. We were heading to Chung Ling Butterworth where Chung Ling Private, Chung Ling High School and Chung Ling Butterworth will be competiting against each other.

On the way there I took a few pictures inside the bus.





(Bridge extension works)\




I love this 3 pictures.
Isn't it just beautiful?


Well even after the recent fuel hike theres still many cars using the Penang Bridge daily to go to the island.


This is funny. A rainbow shooting from the mosque

Well after an hour on the road we finally reached Chung Ling Butterworth.



Nice right their school. After that went to the reporting stations to report ourselves.



I was representing my school in the javelin competition
My event was one of the first.



(me in action)

Well I got 5th out of 11 people it isn't the result i expected but the others were really good. They train alot whereas us CLHS kias never get to train.

After losing I had nothing else better to do so went around taking random pictures.

At the long jump area.

preparing the board





I having an attempt lolx I can FLY!


Chienming and peeli sat on a wall and we all fell down! lolx
joking

4X100meter


Recess period


Their canteen was kinda small compared to ours I would say at least 3 times smaller then ours

Their school hall


While I was walking I met Daphne!

Ahaha naughty la you skip chemistry! lol don't blame you la as most of the students were outside their classrooms witnessing the events


And the final event which attracted the most crowd. High Jump. Our school and Chung Ling Butterworth had reached the final
They were fighting with their lives.




And our school won in the end with the height of 155cm. I dared him to get 160 and I will run the field without my clothes on but he never managed to but he got 155 so we ran around the field as a lap of honor.

Before leaving we had a group pic

And guess who decided to follow us home to Penang.

Mr Grass hoper!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com