Tuesday, June 10

What To Do


Sometimes in life even thought you know that everyone hates this person but you know inside your heart that that person can change back . But by trying to help that person change back doing so you will lose many other friends. It might be a risk but I think I will take it as I believe everyone deserves a second chance. You shouldn't just judge people on the present but you should look at the past to. Even if the past wasn't as expected there is still the future. The future cannot be determined by anyone except god and I believe he gives people chances to change.I have got faith in you and I will try my best to help you. Even though you have done many mistakes just forget the past. I hope that I can really help you and hope that I have made the right decision.

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com